Not Me Monday

notmemonday1


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog, My Charming Kids, to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Feel free to join in it's great free therapy!!


I certainly am not writing my "Not Me Monday" post on Wednesday that would just be SILLY!  I am much better at my time management than that!  (Wink)


While over at my sister-in-law's house trying to help her since she just had major surgery I definitly did not fall and pop my knee out of the socket .  And I most certainly did not skip the doctor on sunday when my husband was home to end up needing to go Monday while he was at work.  And nope my parents did not have to come help me even get down the stairs with Jackson.


I would never have had a  glorious piece of cake at work yesterday.....nope not me, I am on a diet!


I was not at all a little late to work this morning because it was the first morning I did not have Jackson and I had to clean up the house and watch the today show.  Not me, that would have been irresponsible!


Jackson definitely did not defile 2 outfits while we were out and about this week with a blowout.....that would have been gross!


I never take the clean clothes out of my dryer and put them in a pile on the floor in my lanudry so I can avoid folding them right then and put another load in!  That would be lazy!


Most of all I absolutly don't need to find a new pediatrician because mine at 71 years of age definitely did not get suspended for sticking his hand down one of his patients MOTHERS' shirts!


Whew!  Nice to get that off my chest!


Stacy


 

3 comments:

abby said...

LOL about the ped. I read that in the paper! We go to Olentangy Pediatrics. It is off of Jasonway. Might be too far for you though.

3 little snaps said...

YAY Stacy has a blog!!!!! I am putting you on my list :)

wxmegimqee said...

5C69e7 xdgmoyrhzexr, [url=http://vqnzlynplgpw.com/]vqnzlynplgpw[/url], [link=http://tenvsfvmtvul.com/]tenvsfvmtvul[/link], http://limswnxlxrvq.com/

Post a Comment