Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This is what I have not been doing this week.....

Today is definitely not my 29th Birthday...that would make me old! I am certainly not making my husband get a pedicure tonight for my birthday and he absolutely did not agree! That would be weird...but kinda cool.

Jackson did not start crawling this week that would make my life as I know it officially over....uh oh! With his new found bravery he certainly did not fall off the bed and then ummm the couch! In the words the of the great MckMama......."someone should really be watching this kid....where is his mother??"

I definitely did not waist Jackson's 2 hour nap on a horrible movie (do not see Revolutionary Road...its depressing) when I should have done something productive....that would have been very unlike me!

I definitely have everything ready for this weekends family events and I definitely don't need to figure out the following in the next 3 (working) days.... that would be procrastinating and I don't do that EVER!

  • What food to have after Jackson's Baptism for 20 people
  • What to wear for a wedding, a bridal shower and Jackson's Baptism
  • What presents to get for the wedding and the Shower

Last but not least my house is completely Baby proof, I am a first time mom, I am ready for anything and sooooo careful.......definitely!!

Okay please make me feel better and tell me what you have not been doing this week!!

1 comments:

Mama M. said...

I'm so jealous...my hubby would NEVER agree to a pedicure. Sigh, some girls are just so lucky! Oh, and happy birthday...just wait until you are in your thirties...then you'll feel reeaaallllyyyy old!!

Post a Comment