Blog Hop- Favorite Recipe 8/17/2009

Welcome Hoppers!

I thought this recipe was appropriate since Fall is right around the corner. My mom made these cookies almost every year for Halloween and they are FANTASTIC..... not low cal but great non the less! I plan on keeping up with the tradition and making them for Jackson...Justin loves them too!

PUMPKIN COOKIES

1 Cup Butter
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Pumpkin (canned)
1 Egg
1 Tsp. Vanilla
2 Cups Flour
1 Tsp. Baking Powder
1 Tsp. Baking Soda
1 Tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp. Salt
1/2 Cup Nuts (optional)

Mix ingredients well (I mix all the dry ingredients in a
separate bowl first then add to other stuff that has been
mixed) and drop by teaspoon on cookie sheet.

Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 375 degrees.

This is KEY!!
**Frost with Butter Cream Icing, recipe on the box of powdered sugar. I add red and yellow food coloring to icing (looks orange and festive).

Can't wait to see all of your recipes!




MckLinky Blog Hop

0 comments:

Post a Comment