New New New!!

So I have been presumably slacking lately....right? True in a way but I have also been working on some changes to my blog!

I have a new layout......how do you like it? The other just wasn't me, I know I have a boy but I am girly!

I have also switched to Blogger.......yea! It seemed like everyone was on Blogger so I thought I would join the club! I like it much better it is more user friendly for the none "code writer" like me! It's kind of cool how it all links up to google since I use google fore everything....searching, email, chatting, blog reader, Picasa online etc.

I also am starting a commitment to post at lease 5 times a week! I really love doing this and I want to take it to the next level with the help of my hubby! With that being said look for my new little formula feeding series!


0 comments:

Post a Comment