October in review

Wheeeew! It has been a crazy couple of months and October was no exception! Wedding, 10 month birthday, 1st Halloween and Monday Night football!

My Husband's Baby sister affectionately referred to as "Aunie" got married on October 17, I was a bridesmaid and Justin walked his beautiful sister down the isle! Jackson......he provided eye candy! Seriously between the magnificent beauty of the bride, Lexie (our niece) the most stunning flower girl ever and my little stud muffin I think these pictures are remarkable! I can't wait to see the professional photographer's pictures!!











Can you all believe my little guy is almost a year old? We got family pictures taken recently...I will be sharing those shortly.

Tonight is Jackson's first trick or treat, so last night we carved a pumpkin he loved getting all the goo out and he was so proud when it was all done and lit up! see.....


Oh and my hubby went on a guys trip to DC for a Monday night football game and had a great time. I think I feel a girls trip coming on! Ha...we will see!
How was your October? I would love to knot what you all have been up to!
Happy Halloween!!!






1 comments:

Jillian said...

He is such a cutie!! Happy Halloween to you too!

Post a Comment