Five Question Friday October 9,2009

TGIF... it's time for Five Question Friday!!

I am joining in the Friday fun over at http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

You wanna play too right......copy the following questions, paste them to your blog, answer them...then, grab the MckLinky code and link up! I'd love it if you'd link back to me...but, that's not a requirement! ;) And, if you don't have a blog...feel free to answer the questions in the comments below!
Here we go!! (Special thanks, this week, to A., Liz, and Sandy for their questions!)

1. What is the one thing that you reach for the most in a day (excluding phones and computers)?
2. What is the farthest you have been from home?
3. What kind of cell phone do you have? Love it or hate it?
4. Coke or Pepsi?
5. If you could go back and change anything about your wedding day, what would it be and why?
--------------------------------------

1. What is the one thing that you reach for the most in a day (excluding phones and computers)?Nail file, I always chip my nails and I am afraid i will cut my little guy!

2. What is the farthest you have been from home? Hawaii, I went once with my parents and best friend in High School and then once with the family that I was a nanny for. Pretty cool huh.....I am a lucky girl!


3. What kind of cell phone do you have? Love it or hate it? iPhone! and I more than love it, I don't think I could live with out it now!

4. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke!!!! I can't live with out it....I think I would have to go to a treatment center! I limit myself to 1 or 2 a day:)


5. If you could go back and change anything about your wedding day, what would it be and why? First of all I loved my wedding day and I tried to enjoy every minute! The photographer commented at my wedding that " I was such a happy bride" me...aren't all brides happy? guess not!! So my advice to all of you is that if you are getting married don't get all wrapped up in the little things and ENJOY YOUR DAY!!


boy did I digress! Oh well it's my blog and I will digress, wander, go on and on, swear....(digressing again) if I want to!!


Any way to answer the question, I would make sure the staff at my venue would have kept all the guests out of the reception area so we could have gotten the pictures we were supposed to get in there without all of my guests there! We were planning on doing most of our pictures there because it was beautiful....see...



Oh well:)

Have Fun!


MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

1.) My water bottle - I drink a ton of water
2.) I live in CA and have been to Maine several times - family.
3.) I have an iPhone too!!! I tried to go with a cheaper phone that had internet access and after 3 hours of playing with it and then trying dh's iPhone, I went back to the store and exchange it for an iPhone.
4.) Diet Coke! Although, I haven't had one in a month. I am addicted to it and had to just stop cold turkey.
5.) I had a lovely wedding and as far as changes, I cannot think of any.

Post a Comment