Sunday

Good Morning!

So as you may know I am not a morning person but this morning I am excited, it's going to be a nice day! Dinner with my dad and fam, but I am excited because we have found a great little Church and today we are starting our goal of attending church regularly!! Also Jackson is being Baptised here in a couple of weeks when my husbands little sister (Aunie) is in town for her bridal shower.

This is our little Methodist Church! Isn't she cute? We love it!!!

Chapel




New Life Center

**Update: Jackson did great at the nursery during church, I was a little nervous since he has only ever been with family when we are gone. But he did fantastic......there was even a little flirting with the older girls!

Hope you had a great Sunday!

God Bless,

0 comments:

Post a Comment