Show Us Where You Live Friday- Nurseries

whereyoulivebutton


 I'm joining in the fun over at Kelly's Korner, this week we are doing Children's rooms or Nurseries!


img_4318


Excersaucers  ROCK!!!


img_4324



Welcome to Jackson's room!


I have loved turtles my whole life (one of my first words was turtle).  So I was bound and determined to do a turtle room even if I had a girl.  I am still looking for a bed side table to sit next to my glider and a few other things but....I really like it and I hope you enjoy it!  P.S.  the walls are green even though you can't tell from the photo's.


We picked up this turtle in Pawleys Island South Carolina when I was 7 months pregnant.  


img_4320


 


img_4327


This is where you can usually find Zoe.  Grandma and Grandpa Spencer bought us this glider...and the blanket.  Grandma also made a couple really great little turtle blankets! 


img_4331


Jackson's crib is our room right now but this is where it belongs. 


img_4336


If you can't tell I think it is fun to shop, even for a boy!  He has a ton more in the dresser. 


img_4329


I was trying to show off my turtle knobs....oh and my Jacks' i-turtle!


img_4325


Nana and Grandpa Doug got this picture for us at a street fair in Florida. 


img_4326


img_4330


I hope Jackson loves these stuffed animals as much as I do! 


img_4338


Also picked up in S.C. 


 img_4339


 


img_4343



 Jackson's Bathroom


img_4345 


That's it...hope you enjoyed peaking in my windows!


You don't have to go home but you do have to get the heck outta here!!


 


Stacy


 

6 comments:

Stacey said...

I like the Turtles!

can't tell said...

i love your baby room! too cuite you have a sweet baby

Kelly Brown said...

I really like your post. Does it copyright protected?

JaneRadriges said...

Hi, interest post. I'll write you later about few questions!

hsvwjlbzjj said...

gMb5Wr vspgehovvhej, [url=http://tjvneizpkeoe.com/]tjvneizpkeoe[/url], [link=http://heluoqdtjagp.com/]heluoqdtjagp[/link], http://jzyubxjzdnvd.com/

GarykPatton said...

You know so many interesting infomation. You might be very wise. I like such people. Don't top writing.

Post a Comment